Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baseball Anyone?




Well, what can I say. We kicked off the Little League baseball games tonight, playing against the Phillies (Brad Garner's team). Ouch! We went down swinging (at EVERYthing) 13-2. Hunter was a little discouraged and Taylor, as usual, doesn't get discouraged about anything...ahhh, to be more like Taylor:-) I think the boys had fun. Hunter and one other 5th grader on our team are the only ones that have played in this league before and you could tell that tonight. I'm sure we will improve as the season progresses, we always do. (No where to go but up from here:-))




You have to forgive me for the very short video, but I was also trying to keep the books at the same time and I had to put the camera down so that I could see where the ball went. As always, trying to do too many things at once.

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

I wish I were more like Taylor too! I can help you with the slideshow issue. When you're composing a new post and have a code to add, look to the top right of your draft. Click on the tab that says Edit HTML. Paste your code onto that page. It should make your slideshow come up automatically.