Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taylor's Baptism



Oh Happy Day! Today in our morning service, Taylor finally got baptized. Even though he has been saved for several years, when Hunter was baptized, Taylor more or less "chickened out". Thank God that He is merciful and patient.


So he was excited today and so were we. Now we are all 4 born again and baptized in water. There is no greater accomplishment in the world than securing your family's eternity. I'm so proud of my boys and their strong faith. They have to straighten me out sometimes. I'm glad they do...and I straighten up, too. There's nothing like a faith check from your own children. PRAISE THE LORD! God is sooooo good:-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go, Taylor! I'm SURE there's not a better feeling as a mama than to watch this happen!
What great pictures!
What a good day! Praise the Lord!

Julie said...

What a wonderful DAY!!!!! I am so proud that Taylor made his public profession of faith in Jesus Christ. What a good mom that you have been for raising him in church. I got your message late Sunday evening and have been constantly on the go ever since. I don't want you to think that I am trying to avoid talking to you!! I will give you a ring tomorrow when I am at school!! OKAY!!!???? :)