Sunday, April 13, 2008

ATB Beef O'Brady's Spring Fling Tournament

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/jenearnest/103_1045-1.jpg










Another weekend of baseball. Even more fun than the last. I didn't get pictures from the first game that we won 15-4. After I realized that my camera was in my purse on Saturday afternoon, I got some pictures of the 2nd Saturday game that Hunter didn't play in. We fell to Myrtle Grove 1-4 (I'm sure those 2 incidences are related). Sunday morning we played at 8:00am. For that reason, we just rode over to Aunt Debbie's and stayed the night there. We played Myrtle Grove again and went down 4-9 when the time ran out. It was disappointing, but Hunter was first up to bat in the 3rd inning and made a beautiful drive over the short stops head and got on. We had a string of good hits and Hunter and several others came in. It was exciting, but too many errors in the field and mistakes in base running cost us the game. At the end of the game, Hutch called the boys together and said, "See you at 3:00 at LBW."




Anyway, the photo above was taken of Hunter's excellent hit in the game on Sunday. We were so excited. He was too:-) The photo below is Hunter running across home plate after a couple other boys got hits.


The last photo is of Hunter getting ready to steal 2nd base after his 2nd at bat (he was walked).

I created another slideshow from the tournament. You can click on this link to see it...
The following link is a remix with music!

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

How much fun! My mom and dad would tell you to treasure every moment of this. Now that Justin is "grown-up" and not playing baseball, they are lost.