Wednesday, July 2, 2008

9-10 Year Old All-Stars Tournament

After 2 solid weeks of daily practicing and several days of tournament play, the 9 & 10 year old Andalusia All-Stars bid farewell to tournament play. Last night we had our 2nd loss in the All-Star tournament. It was double-elimination and the Covington County team got us last night. It was a close game, but they beat us with a final score of 4-5. I'm sad, and then, I'm not. We've been playing baseball since January. Hunter's travel team practice began then and we've been on the go ever since. I loved every minute of it, but it feels good to know we have a little "free time" before school and football practice begins. In fact, only about 4 weeks. I took some pics at the tournament and will share some with everyone.
By the way, Hunter played great and pulled his weight, to be sure. The wonderful athleticism that God gifted him with is amazing to me...and so much fun to witness. Watching how my boys are developing into the wonderful, gifted young men that they are is such a thrill. Praise God!!!





Before the Game!

After their win on Saturday night.

Our 4:00 game on Monday night turned into a 6:00 game because of weather delays. This was my view from my chair before they postponed it and we all went to eat before the 6:00 reschedule.

Discussing strategies.

Warming up in the batting cage.

I wonder what he was thinking...

Baseball Buddies.



No comments: