Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun Times at the Williams'


Yesterday, Hunter and Taylor and I went to see Ashley and Sawyer Williams in Enterprise. They are some of our VERY BEST friends that recently moved. We've missed them soooo much and were glad to get to see them yesterday and let the boys all play together. You'd be surprise how well a 9 and 10 year old can play with a 1 year old. But my boys have such a good time with Sawyer and he seems to love it too.

I took both my video and digital cameras down there but had completely forgotten to put the memory sticks back in either of them after uploading pictures into my computer. Needless to say, I was disgusted by this and I actually swiped the pictures that Ashley took of the boys off her blog, just to have some to put on this post.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You and Brian have done a wonderful job raising sweet boys!!! Also, great photography on the baseball/family pics!