The Earnest's

"...this is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."

Saturday, February 28, 2009

1st Year Teaching


I don't really have any pics I can put up for this post...(the ones shown are the first day of school, before I knew whether or not I was the new fourth grade teacher or not. I must say that I have the perfect first year class. I teach 4th grade at Andalusia Elementary School and I'm sure I have the best class in the whole school. I loving teaching more than I ever thought I would. It is one of my passions...my awesome God first, my precious family (another BEST!), and my wonderful new career. I believe it is my calling from God. I knew that BEFORE I started teaching, but now it has been confirmed over and over in my heart. I love working with the children and believe I'm "called" to my little classroom family. They ARE like family to me...I call them my "kids" all the time. Then there are my "blood kids"...no comparison, of course:)





Here are my sweet boys on their first day of school, Aug. 11, 2008. They are the BEST and have already change so much since this picture was taken.
Posted by Jenifer Earnest at 8:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Friends

  • Dave and Mandi
  • The Adams
  • The Cottons
  • The Hardys
  • The Pages
  • The Wiggins

Followers

About Me

Jenifer Earnest
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Hunting Season
      • 1st Year Teaching
      • Football Season has Come and Gone...
      • Wow, it's been a while...
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
Travel theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.