Friday, May 23, 2008

The Graduate

On Thursday, May 22, Andalusia Elementary School held their 5th grade promotion service. Hunter will be in the Middle School next year...soooo hard to believe. After the "graduation", they had a reception in the cafeteria. Me, Tammy McDuffy and Ann Wright took Hunter, Todd, Ari, and Devin to Old Mexico for lunch and then went bowling with many other 5th graders. We had a really good time. I took some pictures, they didn't turn out that great, but I thought I'd share the better ones.


I told them not to smile in these next two...




Mrs. Taylor giving Hunter his Presidential Award for straight A's all year and at least an 85% on all SAT scores...

At the reception...



At the bowling ally...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go, Hunter!!! I think you and Hunter look just alike in the picture of the 3 of you! It's neat how much y'all look alike! Sawyer and I are pumped up about your upcoming trip to Enterprise!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he'll be at the middle school with Lorren next year. I still remember the day you told me you were pregnant!!!! Time has flown by!

Kristen said...

Man, you're getting old!! (I'm not- ha! ha!) Your boys are gorgeous. Have a great summer. Lets get together and do something!