Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally a Graduate!

Wow, what a quick 2 years it has been! I just completed my internship at Straughn Elementary School and am now looking for employment (which is a first for my, by the way). I am mostly excited that I get to reenter the wonderful world of "life" again. I had forgotten what it felt like not to have some assignment that is due, or paper to write in the back of my mind constantly. Also, all the juggling of assignments, going to class, writing lesson plans, grading papers that I have done non-stop for the past several months, not to mention working 8 hours a day...I won't miss that!
It feels great to be done...Praise God. Now, all I need is a JOB! I'm not stressing over that, I'm just doing all I know to do and believing God for the rest. Thank you to all of you that have been so encouraging for the past 2 years in my college endeavour! Your support has meant the world to me.



3 comments:

Julie said...

I am so proud of/for you!!! I would love to see you on the Green Hall next year after I return from my maternity leave!! But, I will share you with the other color-coded halls-we just simply want you at AES!! Love ya, Mrs. Graduate!!!!

The Cotton's said...

Congratulations!It seems like we were just talking about you going back to school and now your graduating!I hope that you will be here (AES) next year!!! Good Luck!

Meghon said...

Its crazy that you've already graduated!! The last 2 years really have FLOWN by!! (Looking back of course, they didn't so much at time) I'm so proud of you!! I don't think I've told you that yet. I know you're so so excited to be done. Wish I was in Andalusia for the summer. We could put Hunter & Taylor in swimming lessons so I could swim with them and hang out with you for an hour every day! haha I LOVE YOU!

Oh yeah...I made one of these. I'm really way too ADD or something to keep up with it though. I can't seem to figure it out either. Besides, everyone puts up picks of their kidos on it. I guess mine could be all about "the life of Ellie" ha! Exciting!