Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged!

Ashley tagged me over a week ago and I'm just now getting around to responding...I also had to figure out what it meant to be tagged:-)

OK, here it goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was a stay at home mom. Hunter was 9 months old and I had just found out that I was pregnant with Taylor. (We work fast!) I wasn't throwing up yet, but it was about to begin:-) Brian and I were living in Oakey Ridge and attending First Assembly of God in Andalusia. I was busy changing diapers, feeding, napping, doing laundry and cleaning every day.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today!
  1. Drop off pictures of Hunter and Taylor at the church.
  2. Drive to Montgomery to pick up our new Accord.
  3. Eat out with my beautiful family.
  4. Get clothes ready for Mobile field trip with Hunter tomorrow.
  5. Put away clean laundry.

5 Snacks I Enjoy!

Brian and I are trying to eat more healthy and my snack choices have changed in the past few weeks:

  1. nuts (peanuts, cashews, almonds)
  2. baby carrots with ranch dressing
  3. Kashi oatmeal and dark chocolate cookies
  4. Sugar-free Jello with Cool Whip
  5. Fruit (apples, bananas or grapes)

5 Things I Would do if I were a Billionaire!

  1. Give a tenth (tithe) to the church and give millions more to other ministries that are taking the Gospel to lost people here and around the world.
  2. I would be out of debt, of course, and invest a lot of money too.
  3. Open my own private school and do what I love and be the boss at the same time.
  4. My family members would be abundantly supplied and never have to work again.
  5. I would buy a large estate with a huge home and have a full-time housekeeper to clean and do all the laundry...Hallelujah!

5 Bad Habits!

  1. Eating out too much!
  2. Procrastinating.
  3. Letting my kids get away with things they shouldn't.
  4. Speeding!
  5. Not using my time wisely...especially when cleaning my house.

5 Places I've Lived

  1. Lived in a trailer until I was one and our new house was built; one year.
  2. House I grew up in between Sanford and Opp; 17 years
  3. Trailor in Libertyville, right after I got married; 9 months.
  4. 1st real home after marriage, Oakey Ridge community; 9 years.
  5. My current home on Sanford Road, Andalusia; 4 1/2 years

5 Jobs I've Had

  1. Worked at the weight room at LBW for a year.
  2. Worked at Andalusia Star News for about 9 months in circulation department.
  3. Stay at home mom.
  4. Andalusia Elementary School-Substitute teacher

No comments: